Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Tuesday 6 December 2011

3AM in the morning

I think I get too into television dramas.


It's 3am - I'm sacrificing my beauty sleep to watch an episode of 【我可能不會愛你】. Smart move Christine.


Also, I often find myself yelling at the computer screen.
Why did he delete her text? 
Why is she doing that??
OMG that guy is such a tool, get together with the other guy!


Its a freaking drama - everything is supposed to be exaggerated, everything is supposed to be so 'dramatic',


Another thing, I tend to try predict what the actors will say - and 99% of the time I will get it right, or be very. very close.


Everything is so unrealistic that its predictable.


So why do I keep watching these shows then?


Because I like predictability.
I like knowing that in the end, love will win and the main characters will be all happy and (most likely) get married. 


During exams, I watched 【泡沫之夏】.
LOL, that show ... is pretty bad. Everything is soooooo over-dramatic
but I managed to watch each and every single episode. (Maybe thats the reason why I failed my exams)



I realise I have an unhealthy addiction to Asian dramas, just like my addiction to the stupid reality shows on E! and MTV.


Funny thing is, I wouldn't waste a day to watch these shows, but I would sacrifice my sleeping time to watch it.


And, once I start watching I have to finish.


Too bad that doesn't apply in life.


-----------------------off to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment