Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Tuesday 20 December 2011

I feel 8 years old again



Do you ever feel like going back to those times where the only things that mattered were playing tag on the playgrounds at lunch time, whether your best friend was in the same class as you, and if you made it back home on time after school to catch your favourite TV shows?

The other day I found a dress that I wore when I was younger.
My mum liked to dress me up - but whose mother didn't, right?
I've only worn this dress once as a little girl, but I tried it on and it still fits! Except its a million times shorter and I would never dare to wear it in public.


But I thought it would be fun to dress up and take some pictures, and pretend I was a little girl again ! (Yes, I do have a lot of free time)



Too bad the photos turned out so yellow.  But here are some anyway :)





Here is my favourite :)

Yes I know I don't look like a little girl, but at least I had fun doing this 

On average, people have 80 years to live. If you are lucky, you may live to turn a century old. However, out of these 80 or so years you are alive, you are only young until you turn 30. After that, you will be labelled as 'old'.
By putting it this way, it seems like we are young for such a little amount of time. 
This is the time we make mistakes, and learn from it. We should make the most of our youth and take on new challenges, and experience new things that may be difficult for us to do when we become old and disabled.I don't think I have really done that these past 18 years, but no worries - I still got half of my 'youth' left :)

"I'm youth, I'm joy, I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg."

1 comment:

  1. heeeeheeee so cute!
    my favourite is that one too :)

    ReplyDelete