Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Pig Sty?

I decided to have a big clean out, and throw away my old stuff.


This is how my room looks like now:



(I reconstructed the hearts on my wall cus they were falling apart)


I've never been a really tidy, or organised type of person. But it works for me. I can find things easier this way. Sometimes.

I'm a bit of hoarder. I don't like to throw things out, just in case it would come in handy in the future. But that never happens, does it? Everything just starts piling up and next thing you know, you have hardly any storage space left so you end up stacking books on the floor and your mum comes in and starts nagging on about how uncomfortable she feels looking at your room and how a girl's room shouldn't look like a pigs sty blah blah blah blah blah (yes I know that doesn't make sense -)


My mum wasn't the only reason I decided to clean my room though. I lost my USB cable for my hard-drive for a couple of days now, and honestly, no matter where I looked, I COULD NOT FIND IT. I had a feeling it was somewhere around my bed, so I search through all these bags of stuff that was in the gap between my bed and wall.


I didn't find my cable, but I did find other interesting things - 





The case for my very first phone :) I don't have the phone anymore, but I got it in Year 6, I think?
Yes, it was black and white. And back then, all these phones could do was send text messages, make phone calls, and play the CLASSIC SNAKE AND SPACE INVADER games! Technology has developed A LOT since then.



My Kiwiana painting that I never finished - Year 8. MELLO YELLOS  I remember when they came back for a limited time :)



A birthday letter for my 14th birthday I'M TURNING 18 SOON OMG. Time goes by so fast.




Some films and tape recordings. Since everything is digital now, theres really no need for these anymore.






A pile of late passes all from Year 11/12 LOL. I used to always be late to school, and my teachers would always make me get a late pass. We're supposed to get them signed and return them the next day, but I just kept them in my bag and forgot about them. Surprised I didn't get that many late detentions during my time at EGGS, considering how many times I was late...





Films and prints from Photography Yr11. It was annoying having to take photos on film, and having to develop it. But I'm glad we got to do that :) I still have my massive film camera sitting somewhere.

I think my closet is too small. Its overflowing with clothes I hardly wear anymore. Maybe I need to  clean out my closet too, or take over the closet in the guest bedroom :)

 Oh, I found my USB cable underneath some books, so now I feel completely unmotivated to tidy my room. Might just leave it till tomorrow.


Now, where is my phone ...

No comments:

Post a Comment