Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Saturday 17 November 2012

Formspring questions

I've decided to answer some of the questions asked to my Formspring on my blog, because, really I have nothing much to blog about. Not sure if all of these are asked by the same person on different days, but they are quite interesting.


What does it take to be a good friend?


A good friend doesn't have to be a person you spend most of your time with, doesn't have to be someone you always talk to. But a good friend is always there for you. Not necessarily physically, but when you need them, they will be there by your side. It is someone who understands your needs, your insecurities, your thoughts and opinions - someone who understands the whole you. Someone who doesn't judge you, but will stop you when you are doing something utterly stupid. They know your best qualities and accepts your flaws.   A good friend is not made overnight, and will take effort from both ends. 

Tell us the story of you being stalked?


I never know how to tell this story properly because I always get it jumbled up, and I don't even think its really 'stalking'. The only story I have of being stalked was back in Year 11 or 12 (can't really remember), but it was back when I used to take the bus in the mornings. 
I would always go out to the bus stop opposite my house at around 8:10ish. There would always be 2 or 3 other people at the bus stop, but I never really took notice of them. 
One morning like any other, I went out to my bus stop a little later than usual. There was only one other person there - a boy in AGS uniform, but I didn't see that as unusual. I stood waiting for the bus while he sat. And when the bus came, I climbed in first and sat down on the many empty seats.
He also got on the same bus and sat right in front of me. Still nothing unusual, right?
After a few minutes on the bus, he turned to me and asked, "Are you Christine Yang?" LOL wtf.
Obviously, me being awkward, I was like "Yeah... why?"
"Oh my friend Justin knows you." Wtf, did I even know any Justins back then? Apart from my brother of course, and I was sure it was not my brother.
Me: "I don't think I know any Justins..." I think he might've also said a last name, but I didn't know who it was. (Or maybe the name was Jason LOL, but either way, I didn't know the person he was talking about).
Him: "Oh." And then turns back on his seat and we don't talk for the rest of the ride.
The next day, I saw him at my bus stop in the morning again. And this time he also came to sit near me.
Him: "Hey can you help me with my phone? I just got a new sim and I need to set it up." I didn't think much about it because he was pretty fob, so I helped him. After, he said "My sim comes with a free bestmate plan, do you want to be my bestmate?" WTF LOL. I've hardly talked to the guy and he wanted me to be his bestmate? Hell no. So I very kindly rejected him.

He also took the same bus as me after school as well, and I remember telling Lucy about him. I remember pointing him out to her on the bus. "You know he stops two stops before you right?" 
WTF. So, he WALKS to MY bus stop in the mornings, when there are two bus stops between us? He knew where I lived (because my house is right opposite the stop), and somehow he also got my number and started texting me. 
Some of the weird texts I remember him sending:
"Hey, I saw your sister at your house on Saturday." No duh.
"Don't bite on that spoon, its bad for your teeth." Super creepy, because I remember I was in Newmarket with friends and I didn't remember seeing him. Then again, I hardly remembered what he looked like.

But yeah, that was a pretty long, boring story of me being semi-stalked. 

Have people ever given your their numbers while you were working?/Have people ever given you their numbers at work?


No, apart from my work mates. I don't think anyone has ever asked me for my number when I was working either.

Every guy wants to have you, every girl wants to be you. How do you feel bout this?


I disagree with this. I don't think every guy wants to have me, or that any girl wants to be me. 
To be honest, I really don't think I'm anything so special that makes people look up to me. 

That was all the direct questions on my Formspring. Hope people ask more questions because I like answering themmmm :)

2 comments:

  1. Tell us the story of how you came up with camslut as the name of your blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a name I randomly came up with. Thought it was funny because I take a lot of photos. People who know me haven't questioned me about it before lol

    ReplyDelete