Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Materialistic moments.

If I had money, these are the things I would buy.

 MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote
I've been eyeing this for quite some while now, and wasn't sure whether I should get it because it is quite plain. But I saw someone carrying it the other day when I was waiting for the bus after work, and it looked so lovely! I decided I have to have it, so I'm saving up for it this summer. All those hours working at Zara better pay off! Rose said that there probably will be  Black Friday deals so I am totally going to keep an eye out for that.
 Michael Kors Runway Time Teller Watch
I don't even wear watches but isn't this beautiful! I love how its two-toned. I was actually planning to get one for myself if I felt the exam just gone went well, but since I most likely failed all of them, it looks like this will not be on my Christmas list this year. Good thing too, because I don't know how often I would wear it with. I don't have a lot of rose gold accessories.

Classic Chanel Earrings
Hi, I need you on my ears. To be honest, they aren't even super pretty or anything. I mean, they do look lovely, but I think the only reason I want it is because I want a pair of expensive earrings. Going to save up for these, but not 100% keen on buying it right at this moment. Of course if I didn't have to take money into consideration, they would already be mine.
 Prada Saffiano Lux Tote
Omg this is so beautiful! I know everyone has one, but theres a reason for that. Its such a classic looking handbag. Too bad I am poor and will not be able to afford it for a while. Saving up for this.

Celine Luggage Tote
I. Want. This. So. Badly. Omg. Its soo beautiful, I feel like I have to have it. I would have to save up for a whole freaking year if I wanted this. 2.4 grand, and by the time I do have enough money for this, would Celine's still be in trend? Who am I kidding, yes it will be. Wait for me baby.

From January, I will start saving half my pay check every fortnight. (So thats at least 300-400$ a month.) That will be the money I get to splurge on myself at the end of the year. I can do this. Yes. I have some expensive shopping habits on a regular basis anyway, but if I turn that down to a minimum, these lovely goodies will all be mine in the foreseeable future. 

I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment