Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Saturday 22 October 2011

They grow up so fast

Its extremely funny watching a group of ladies about to hit their mid-life crises making kissy faces at a 6 month old baby.


The other day I went Yum Char with my mum for the first time in ages (because she guilt tripped me). 
My baby cousin Lachlan was there also.


He is usually very shy, and does not like to be separated from his mum (unless you distract him with a shiny silver necklace)
But that day, he decided to be more social.


HE IS SO CUTE OMG.











I remember when my aunt was still pregnant with him, I remember when I visited her at the hospital the week he was born.





And now he is SIX MONTHS OLD AND HEALTHY 


Even though I am forever scarred from watching a video of a lady give birth in her bath-tub during Health class TWO YEARS IN A ROW (I had front row seats cus we sat in an arranged seating), I think birth is such an amazing miracle.

4 comments:

  1. YOU GUYS HAVE THE SAME EYEBROWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. its weird cuz i just watched a docu. about teenage moms....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even weirder how you mentioned teenage mums. A girl from my school who got pregnant this year came to my class today to show my Eco teacher her baby.She's in the year below me.

    Imagine being a parent at 16.

    @Jisu:LOL, he hardly has any eyebrows !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doco was about a town in aus where kids as young as 14 were having kids?
    Something like..
    94 in every 1000 kids born were by teenage mom's.

    ReplyDelete