Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Sunday 2 October 2011

Bye to my baby.

Today, I got a haircut. I haven't had one since February.



I've had the same hairstyle since Yr11. 
I have 5 different shades of brown in my hair.


My hair was so dead from all the dying. I was so fed up with the dryness, the split ends - so I decided to cut it short.

My head feels so much lighter now.
Washing my hair takes half the time.
My neck is cold ...

Change is good right? 


What do you think of my new hairstyle?

So much hair, goneee....

I don't think I suit short hair. It looks so weird, but people will get used to it.


NAH JOKES. 

AS IF I'D EVER CUT MY BEAUTIFUL LONG HAIR.

But yeah, I did attempt to cut my own hair. It looks exactly the same. Just a bit thinner.



I don't think I will ever have the guts to cut my hair short. It would just be too... different.


Giant hairball ! Okay EW, thats gross.

2 comments: