Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Wednesday 25 April 2012

怎麼過,都是一天

So two weeks ago during the mid-sem break, I flew over to Melbourne and hung out with some familiar kiwis.  




I'm glad I spent my break in Melbourne, I had a really good time. Even though we didn't do much or go many places, it was fun because I got to spend it with my beloved friends :)






Its strange to think about it this way, but after my trip to Melbourne I began to appreciate Sydney a bit more. Not implying that Melbourne is bad or anything, its just that I've come to the realisation that I cannot keep having this negative view on Sydney. I need to learn to accept and embrace it. After all, I am going to be here for another couple of years. 開心也是一天,難過也是一天。Why live a day unhappy when the same day can be lived with a smile on your face? 


I spent the whole of yesterday scrolling down my blog and reading my old posts. The oldest ones weren't written that long ago, but it made me realise how different things are now. I am in a different country, with more unfamiliar faces than familiar; but regardless of that fact, the people that were there for me before will always be there.


A lot has been on my mind lately. I find that being in Australia has made me more vulnerable, which is a new and valuable experience, seeing I was so sheltered before. 


Everything works out in the end. I hope so.


I hope to update my blog more often than I do already. I might even start writing a diary for more personal things :)

2 comments: