Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Sunday 12 August 2012

I am not your mother

If I were to write a letter to my flatmates, here is how it would go.

Dear everyone living under the same roof as I,

KEEP THE KITCHEN CLEAN OMG. 
For the past week or so, I have not been cooking my meals, and have hardly even stepped in the kitchen because it has been SO DISGUSTING. 

The bin was overflowing, and no one cared to take it out.
The floor was absolutely disgusting; I swear its only been mopped once. BY ME, LAST SEMESTER. There were lentils, onion skin, chocolate sauce (?) on the floor - NONE of which I eat.
The kitchen bench was extremely oily, why not wipe it?
The stove was filled with pots of food; probably from nights before.
There was gunk on the stove, obviously food overflowed from someone's cooking.
There were a million dishes in the sink, JUST WASH IT OMG.

First of all, you guys are grown men. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES. 
Clean your dishes after you use them; DON'T LET IT PILE UP IN THE SINK.
If your pot overflows onto the stove when you cook, CLEAN IT UP AFTERWARDS.
If you miss the bin when you throw your rubbish in, PICK IT UP.
When you finish cooking, don't leave your pot unwashed on the stove. OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO USE IT TOO.
When you finish preparing your food, WIPE THE BENCH.
If some of your food falls on the floor, CLEAN IT UP.

Honestly, I don't understand why no one would clean up the kitchen. I didn't feel like it was my job because I actually have not been using it AT ALL.

But I cleaned it up anyway. I mopped the floors, took out the trash, and wiped the benches and stove. BUT I REFUSED TO WASH THE DISHES.

I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER. I DO NOT CLEAN FOR A LIVING. I WILL NOT CLEAN BECAUSE I AM A FEMALE. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!!!!

That is all.

From the youngest and the only female in the house.

2 comments:

  1. ): i rage for you
    btw reply on kakao!! (i said hi hahah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using my Australian number now for my Kakao! FB message me your number!

    ReplyDelete