Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Thursday 1 September 2011

Please, kill me now.

I hate studying. I spent what feels like forever trying to study for my Classics exam on Friday. I don't think I've even done a quarter of what I need to know.


Classics, why don't you love me :(


Why is studying so boring? 
Why does everything around you suddenly seem a million times more interesting?



I'm so slack, I should have started ages ago.
But instead I procrastinate - watch youtube videos, asian dramas, answer questions on formspring refresh homepage on facebook etc
I don't have my priorities right. 




I have these cute little folders which I put my notes in - just to brighten my mood a bit :)







I can't wait for this to be over, even before it has started. 




Omg, I just noticed the *drag button on the bottom of the posting box. This is so exciting !




This is probably the most pointless post ever, I guess I'm just procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment