Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Saturday 20 August 2011

Weather

August 20th - Woke up at 2:30pm

I haven't had a sleep in like this in months, it was just what I needed.
Because of all the internals, cultural nights etc., I haven't been able to get a good nights sleep in ages. I haven't been in the best mood lately - and I'd blame it on lack of sleep.



Waking up at 2:30pm pretty much means the rest of your day is wasted - I stayed home today. I haven't stayed home on a Saturday in a very long time, and now I remember why.
IT'S SO BORING.
There's nothing to do.
Spent my day watching TV and helping my dad fix some broken curtains.

The weather is so cold nowadays, better layer up.



(Yes, okay, I have no life. But I was BORED.)

No comments:

Post a Comment