Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Mood swings.

My mum is entering that stage - her mid-forties. 
She is stressing about anything, and everything.


This morning on the way to school, she kept nagging. 
It was getting annoying so I very NICELY asked her to stop. 
She just kept going. I don't want to go into great detail about this, but just imagine someone going on and on about how messy your room is and how you are always late to school.


What a great start to a Wednesday morning.


I thought that when I got home after school, she would be angry as well.
But when I knocked on the door, she seemed fine. She asked me whether I wanted to go out for dinner or have pizza.


Weird.


That's why I think that time for her has come.


Better just let her be.



No comments:

Post a Comment