Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Friday 6 January 2012

So far, SO GOOD

It's been two weeks since updated my blog, and so much has happened in this time. 
I spent Christmas shopping in Hong Kong and New Years in Hong Kong watching fireworks with my friends, and now I am vacationing in Phuket, Thailand.


I've actually been taking A LOT of photos and I have been vlogging every day, but I haven't uploaded anything though because I had no internet in Hong Kong, and I didn't bring my laptop to Thailand. 


But seeing that there is free Wi-Fi in this hotel, I might as well sacrifice some of my beauty sleep and update my blog.


Phuket is really nice, although this is a massive tourist town.
We arrived here on the 4th January, and on that day we went to the Patong beach.




It was pretty fun - the weather was good, the water was clear. A good, relaxing first day. I guess it was a bit TOO hot and sunny, but isn't it always in Thailand?



OMG, we went to a LADYBOY SHOW that night! I was really excited, cus I wanted to go to one for like EVER. Turns out there was one right next to our hotel, so we went there after we got dinner.





We went to Simon Cabaret. It was mainly for tourists so the place was filled with different tour groups.
How was it? It was very interesting, I liked it. Most of it was amusing, although some parts would get a little boring. Some dancers were unenthusiastic on stage, but I guess it's because they have three shows a day. 
Some of the performers actually looked like girls, I was convinced that some of them were. (They were all girlier than me, and prettier too :( ), but when you hear their voices, all doubts about them being male will disappear. They have like the LOWEST voices, which is super weird coming from a face like their's. I'm sure the guys were really confused and a bit disturbed LOL.
I would definitely recommend going to see one of these shows if you visit Thailand, I mean, where else can you see so many lady boysss? :)


Today, we did this tour package thing which included white water rafting, ATV (quad-bike), waterfall swimming and elephant riding.
IT WAS SO FUN! This is probably my favourite day of my trip so far.


I'll probably write more about this later, but for now, I think a few photos will suffice :)




Everything is actually happening really fast. Before we know it, the holidays will be over and we will be starting our first day of university soon.


I'm sort of missing my family though. When they called me to say 'Hi', I teared up a bit. Not because I was jealous of what they were doing, but because they all seemed really excited to talk to me and see how I was doing.


2012 - already?
Everything seems so uncertain. I have no idea what I am going to do this year. I haven't made any new year resolutions, but I usually don't bother because I know I won't follow through with them. I guess I will make some after my trip, when I actually have time to think and reflect on the past year.


I think I already got tanned on the first day.


I think I need my sleep now. Gotta wake up at like 7:30AM tomorrow cus and Jack and Jock has more planned for us.


So far, so good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment