Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Monday 16 January 2012

I'm bored

It smells like cigarettes here. The keyboard is all scungy, and the lights are dim.

It's been one week since our trip from Thailand, my fourth week away from New Zealand.
I hear the weather is crap, that it is raining every day.
Weather isn't that great here either, been raining for a couple of days now.

At an internet cafe with Leonard at the moment - yes, thats how boring it gets.
I'm kind of missing NZ right now, but I know I might being overseas once I leave.

Meh, this post is so messy.
I really have nothing to say.
Update my trip when I have proper internet and I'm not being timed.
But right now, CBF.

2 comments:

  1. the weather aint that bad here. it only rained once since i got back and today is simply blue skies :)

    I MISS YOU CHRISTINEEEE - after seeing you 24/7 for 3 whole weeks lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISS YOU TOO !

    I can't wait to get back to NZ
    only 9 more days !!!

    ReplyDelete