Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Saturday 21 January 2012

Update

I am in XinTang, China at this moment. I can hear my great grandma playing old chinese opera music in the background, and chatting with my auntie whilst drinking tea.
It's relatively quiet in this town, quite calm. Most people have left for CNY, many shops closed for the holiday.


A month has passed since I've left NZ, and I am spending my last week overseas with the elders of my family, which includes my aunt, my grandpa, my great aunts and uncles, and probably other relatives I vaguely know.
Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see some family after such a long time away from them. But because most of my relatives here are OLD, I will probably be drinking tea most of the time and listening to them speak in their strong village accents.
I guess this means I have a lot of time to think about things.


NCEA results came out last week, as did university offers.
My results weren't very good, but I guess they weren't too terrible either.

But now I have a lot to think about - where I want to go, what I want to do now/in uni/in the future. At least I have a lot of time.


Yeah.


My haircut is so fugly.
And that is all I have to say about that.

1 comment: