Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Friday 11 May 2012

Hot Autumn + MWIP2

The weather here is super moody. But I guess I should be used to it, right? NZ is also like this.

I dressed appropriately to the weather in the cold morning, but now I am walking around in the warmer temperature all covered up in a big jumper and jeans. Although I live 5 minutes away from the campus, I can't be bothered walking back to get changed.


I have two assignments that I need to finish by this weekend. One I am nearly halfway through, and the other I have not even touched. Worth 20% and 30% respectively. Man, I am lazy. I'm guessing this is how I am going to spend my entire weekend.

I knew coming to Australia would be all fun, every day.



Photos :) (Click on the photos to make them larger, and also for this slideshow type thing)


In attempt to keep my room tidy, I bought myself a shoe rack

Tried to make some ddukbokki, but less spicy

Angela giving me the weekly update on Viber because Kakao was down. Giving me a heads up on how Julia tried to run away from home, just casually. Dw, she was just joking :)

Butter Chicken, it was so yummy :)

Street art in the city. Must've taken him HOURS.

Late night snack. Melted chocolate in muffin was so good

Drew a moustcahe on finger to take a photo and send to Hillie


Christine feels smart :)

Baby is growing up, and I'm not part of it :(

Justin being Justin.
Ain't my dad a sweetie? :) My mum doesn't even know how to operate an iPhone, she only knows how to call and pick up calls. Oh, and send texts with broken English which takes her minutes to write.

2 comments:

  1. LOL i love how every time your dad buys an iphone for someone he's like SHHH ITS A SECRET. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL except he gets too excited and he always ends up telling someone

    ReplyDelete