Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Sunday 31 July 2011

Karma.


Sunday 31 July - Day before T3


Naturally, I am procrastinating. I have two internals due in the early weeks of next term which I have NOT started, and also Stats and Economics to catch up on.
But screw them, I want to blog about my holiday.

To me, holidays were always about the late nights, the sleep-ins, the hang-out-with-friends, and the do-nothing days.
These holidays were different. I would say that these holidays were more filled with stress, anger, frustration, sleeplessness - rather than the usual fun, laughs and carefree feeling.





If you asked me what I have done these holidays, I would reply instantly with “Nothing.” And that’s not because I did nothing, in fact, I did quite a lot.
I had dance practice pretty much everyday of the week, I got to see my friends, I went shopping, I went to work, I planned the end of year trip. It’s because I feel like I have accomplished nothing, I have achieved nothing.

I guess I’m the only one to blame. It’s not like I tried to make these holidays any better. I let the down side get the best of me.
I don’t know, what did I actually expect from these holidays? I guess I just wanted a break from everything, Everything seems to happen so fast, I needed a break.

I think the reason I’m feeling sorry for myself is because I know that I am far from being able to sleep tonight. Sighinternals.

I wanted to post a photo of these holidays, but then I realised I didn’t really have any …. Awkward.
Instead, here is a picture of the world’s happiest turtle eating a strawberry :)

I want my turtles to grow bigger so they can just roam freely around the house and I can feed them strawberries :)

Which reminds me of a random story.
Yesterday when we came home from my Grandpa’s birthday dinner, I walked over to our fish tank. I was bored so I jokingly yelled out “ONE OF THE TURTLES DIED!”
My brother ran over immediately. But my mum didn’t even look over, stayed in the kitchen and said,
"Impossible. I was just talking to them before we left for dinner."
My dad and I started cracking up.
Yeah, random. I just thought it was funny and nice to share.
-
Oh, and I GOT MY IPOD BACK !

THANK YOU TO THE GUY WHO PICKED IT UP, AND PUT UP WITH ME BOTHERING HIM FOR TWO WEEKS.
Turns out it was the guy who worked at Starbucks!
I’m so glad such a good-hearted person picked it up.

I believe in Karma.
What goes around, comes back around.
I must have done some good in my life to have gotten such good luck.
I’m sure that guy will get some good luck too in the near future.

Thank you again 

2 comments:

  1. Drama karma dictates that you must go out with him on one date, and then fall into a swimming pool or shallow lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what dramas you've been watching ...

    ReplyDelete