Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Friday 29 July 2011

FINALLY.

Thursday 14 July: End of T2

It is already halfway through the year, how fast time passes. The summer holidays seemed like it was forever ago. The outings at the beach, camping out, our do-nothing days, the warmth of the sun - all feels like a distant memory (cliche IKR)
Maybe its because of the ridiculously long terms we are having.

But a lot seemed to have happened in this time. I can’t exactly list everything, but it feels like everything is going by way too fast. It all seems like a blur. Can time just stop for a little while so I can take it all in?

I’ve been thinking a lot lately. I find myself more concerned with my future - What am I going to do in university? What am I going to do after? What kind of person will I be in 10 years time? And most importantly, are my friends now going to my friends in the future? I would like to hope so, but things are never certain. So many questions I don’t know the answer to. So much uncertainty.



The things I enjoyed last year, I don’t look forward to anymore. Am I maturing, or is it because it is just different now? I can’t help comparing everything to last year - thinking back, it all seemed so carefree.

Nothing seems as fun anymore.

I want this year to end. I don’t like high school.
At least there is HK TRIP to look forward to: a month with no parents, only friends. Hope it all works out

I went to Sylvia Park last week with Jisu and Rose, and printed out hundreds of photos. I think I’m gonna start doing that now, and keep a photo album instead of relying on online FB albums.

Going to Jisu’s house tomorrow to do uni stuff, and then going Westlake Chinese Night - which I’m sure would be amazing.

Also Secondary School Case Competition this Saturday, wish me and my team luck

No comments:

Post a Comment