Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Cute overload

A random story I want to share.
The other day, I had company while waiting for the bus.





This little guy was outside my gate when I came outside my house. (I don't know if it was male or female, so I'm just gonna call it 'Ginger' - for obvious reasons)
As I was locking my doors, Ginger started walking towards me. When I got close, it lay down and started acting all cute - pretty much asking me to play with it. 
I'm a sucker for cute animals - why am I so weak-willed?


So I played with Ginger for a while, but then I had to leave and go to the bus stop.
Because I'm lazy and because the bus stop is practically three steps from my front door, I always leave the house minutes for the bus comes. So I couldn't spend a lot of time dilly-dallying. So I crossed the road.
Ginger looked both ways before it followed me across the road (cute right?!)
And then it just casually sat beside me on the bench for a while.






I didn't play with it much, because I was scared it might follow me on the bus - how awkward would that be?
So I just sat there, waiting for the bus.


When I stood up from my seat, Ginger stood up too. I walked a few steps to check the bus timetable, and then walked back.
OMG this is so cute - Ginger rocked up to check out the timetable too, awwwww.I was so tempted to not go study and just play with it the whole day.


Yeah, but after that, I stood up to wait for the bus - and Ginger would just rub against my legs.


But as cars started passing by, Ginger took on another position:



It just stared at every car that went past.
But when the bus came, Ginger just left - like, strolled away even before I walked towards the bus.

I'm convinced Ginger just wanted to keep me company while I waited for the bus, so I wouldn't be alone. 

I just realised, this is quite a long post about a cat who waited for the bus with me.


I've always wanted a pet.
Especially one like this:



Ain't that adorable? 

Oh yeah I also went to Petstop the other day by myself. I don't think the shop assistants understand that I was just there to look at the cute puppies, and that I wouldn't actually buy anything.










1 comment:

  1. omg that is such a cute cat.... i wish i had a cute experience like that with a cat ):

    ReplyDelete