Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Lost

OMG ONE OF OUR TURTLES IS MISSING.

I know right - WTF, how can it go missing?

I have no idea.

So I woke up this morning and went to get some breakfast, just like any morning. 
On my way to the kitchen, I would pass the fish tank. 
My mum usually takes the turtles out, and puts them in an ice cream container to feed them - so the tank doesn't get dirty and stuff.
But when I looked into the container, there was only one turtle inside. So I started freaking out and checked the tank to see if the turtle was there.
But it wasn't.
So I called my mum and told her what happened. She said that there were two turtles in the morning, and that the turtle probably just climbed out of the container and told me to look around for it.

WTF, how does it climb out of the container???? 

Firstly, the container was on top of the table, and around it was completely dry. If the turtle climbed out of a container filled with water, the table would be wet, right?

And secondly, my house is freaking massive (from a tiny turtle's perspective), where the hell wouldn't it go?

I LOOKED IN SO MANY PLACES, I CAN'T FIND IT.

What if it's stuck somewhere and doesn't crawl out and it dries up after a couple of days and dies?????

This post is such a mess, but I can't find the turtle and my mum told me to leave it and it would just come out on its own. Hopefully.

Turtles can't climb stairs, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment