Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Saturday 10 March 2012

4 MINUTES TO SAVE THE WORLD

So I finally got around to making the video of our HK trip!
Its been like 3 months now (yes, I know, I am so slack)

Nothing fancy - 


I uploaded the video both on youtube and on my blog, just in case either one takes it down cus of the music.


Oh lame, just realised you can't watch the video above in full screen.


So here is the link to the youtube one too


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8ilCBq5lmA

I had a little too much fun with the transitions, as you can probably tell from the video.
I had to condense around 10days of videos, 80+ minutes of clips into a four minute video, which was not easy.
There are so many other clips that I would have liked to put in, which I'd probably do some other time. Maybe I'll make another one when I have time.


But next video: Thailand trip !

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWW !!!!!!! LOVE THE VIDEO !!! <3 i miss you guys soooo much .____. and i miss you christine !!!! are you going to vlog in australia? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how you miss "us guys" so much when you are still in the same country as most of them hahaha
    I MISS YOU TOO JISU, MY FAVOURITE KOREAN :)
    Nah U havent vlogged in Aus, cus really there is nothing to vlog about yet. But I have wifi set up at my place now so when you are free, I'll call you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant *I haven't vlogged*
    I thought the pencil button next to my name was an edit button! Turns out its not

    ReplyDelete