Thoughts. (Updated frequently)

"Lets be honest; the person I lie to most is myself. "

Thursday 8 March 2012

Fast and not-so-furious update

My second week of uni is pretty much over, even though it is only Wednesday night atm.


I changed my timetable last week because a few people said how crap mine was for a commerce student.




Yeah so I basically get two days off now, which is a little bit better than the last timetable.
But I guess it really doesn't matter seeing I live so close to the campus and it only takes like 5 minutes Christine-pace to get home after lectures.


The weather is very strange in Sydney. It gets very hot on some days, and on others (like now), it gets cold and rains. I just heard thunder. 
Reminds me of Auckland weather, but a bit more to the extreme. 




I went to the mardi gras in city on Saturday !
Even though the weather was horrible, lots of people still watched the parade. It was very interesting because there isn't anything like this in Auckland, or if there is I have not been before.
Here are some photos :)









On Sunday, I went to the Wongfu show!! (Omg, I am such a fan girl)





I was looking forward to this ever since Jock and I got our tickets in NZ!
We didn't grab the Meet & Greet tickets in time though so I didn't get to get a photo or an autograph with them :( But the show was still very good!





Ted wasn't there though because of personal reason, but 2/3 ain't bad.


And near the end, Phil and Wes video chatted him!




Pepper made a guest appearance too :)

Oh and I bought some merchandise too !


T-shirt for my sister! (Oh and a preview of my room too lol)

My blog posts are always filled with photos :)

(Click to enlarge)


When I see photos like this, I miss NZ even more and question my decision to leave. 
My little cousin wrote this on the back of some receipts and gave it to me while I was working. She is so sweet and I was nearly tearing up when I read this at work. But I held it in obviously cus, how awkward would it be if I cried while serving a customer? 


Bleh, this blog post is messy and doesn't make very much sense. Its like 1AM, and I usually sleep around 11-12pm. I just felt like updating my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. AWWWW your little cousin ):

    I am so jealous that wongfu went to aus and not nz tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR ROOM LOOKS NICE AS i need to come over sometime aeee
    glad to see you're making new friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was this guy there that flew from NZ to Sydney JUST to watch Wongfu!! Dedicated fan right there lol

    My room is nowhere near as neat as in the photo, but my room is better than Jock's haha

    ReplyDelete